Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Goodbye #66: Being Human Pink Pants

Time flies. Only back in June 2015 when I found out the Splash in Dubai Outlet Mall that offers the most affordable jeans in UAE (or so I thought) and I was still in my hoarding phase. I purchased far too many. There was a point that I already have at least 90 jeans. What did I achieved? Nothing. Nada. Just regrets. And now February 2017 I celebrate my 5 months of not buying any clothing. Feels good to liberate myself from hoarding. Will probably keep on raiding my closet and drawers for months to come.
'They key to happiness is spending money on experiences and not possessions' - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment