Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, February 3, 2017

Goodbye #67: Pink Bikini

Saying goodbye to another item of mine. I will continue to do so until I reach my goal. I would have spend a day or two to finish it but then I have to go to work and run errands when I am not working. I purchased it years ago. 5 years ago maybe? When I was still stupid when it comes to my finances. You see in a year I barely go swimming and yet I accumulated a dozen or so bikinis. Please do not be a hoarder like me. Hoarding is never fun.
I am more determined than ever to keep on going with my goal. Because every single day I always find cockroaches to kill inside the house. In the past people judged me as someone who does not clean the house on daily basis hence the cockroaches. But I do not know anymore what else to do to make the place cockroach free. That in the end the only solution I can think of is keep on reducing the items I own and even the food. So they will not have any space to hide. But another concern is I am not alone in the house. Maybe I will deal about it once I am done with my own stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment