Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Jollibee Dubai Mall

This photo was taken the first time I had eaten at Jollibee Dubai Mall. It has taken time for me to eat at the said branch as upon opening and following weeks after that, the queue is quite long that it will take you hours of waiting. 

My verdict: I am happy but not extremely satisfied. They are serving Pepsi, I like Coke. So having a Coke Float is totally out of the picture. Peach Mango Pie didn't make it here. I think Philippines has the best mango in the world. Followed by Thailand. But sending Philippine mangoes in UAE can be extremely expensive especially when it is not in season. Most Filipinos eat pork and back home I love their Palabok. This is a Muslim country and applying for a pork permit cost a fortune, so my favorite Palabok didn't make it here too. I love Chicken Joy but comparing the price to KFC and Chicking both are way cheaper than KFC. Hello, last time I check chicken is still affordable in UAE market. Do Jollibee chickens are coming straight from the Philippines?

At the end of the day, still there is no place like home. I will eat at Jollibee every once in a while for my Burgersteak fix and some chicken joy. But the best Jollibee will still be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment