Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Fish World: Tilapia 🐬

I don't always get the chance to go to Burjuman Mall. It is far from my place. Always traffic. And I feel like most of the shops are for rich people. But in the midst of this expensive mall I found Fish World in their food court. I had this crispy fried tilapia which is extremely delicious on my taste buds. You know one of the disadvantages when you are living in a closed flat. I do not mind living in the smallest flat on the world as long as it has a good ventilation and has an open space like windows. That way the smell that emits from kitchen can go away. But building owners don't consider that. So in this place I only get to eat Crispy Tilapia whenever I am out of the house.
Totally recommending this place for your affordable seafood fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment