Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Korean's Crispy Roll

I found another Asian snack that I like. It is called Neo Crispy Roll and it is Korean. Unfortunately for me this is expensive as it cost around 11.00AED and it is available only in Waitrose Dubai Mall. Here are the photos of the said snack:
It has 3 variants but I have taken only two. Cream cheese and cheddar cheese. It is like a wafer or rice roll with filling inside. Writing this post as one of the purposes of this blog is to share whatever Asian snacks and ingredients I find in this country. Ciao!
Thanks for dropping by.
Till the next Asian snack I find ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment