Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Goodbye #65: Jennyfer Gray Sweater

Goodbye, Jennyfer gray sweater and thank you for the memories. If there is any. I purchased this more than a year ago because someone told me to. As this is for winter. But then the winter in the UAE is not that much cold. As a matter of fact we never even once had to switch off the AC at work or at the flat. And I never get the chance to wear any of my winter outfits. I mean the thick ones. I go to office wearing something else aside from the uniform but it's the kind of top you wear over your bikini. And I told myself that in order to achieve that owning only 100 items or items that would fit into two luggage  only, whatever winter outfit I will not be able to use until February ends has to go. Whatever clothing I won't be able to wear (not the winter clothing) until March ends has to go.
'When making a purchase, consider opportunity cost. What else could you do with that money?' - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment