Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Calbee: Korean Sweet Potato Chips

Calbee Sweet Potato Chips
Price: 8.00AED @ Hanarum, Dubai
Product of South Korea
I am not sure if this is a popular chips in or out of South Korea as I searched in Social Networks like Twitter or Instagram I can't see any single post about this chips. Yes I had been seeing Calbee but it is says to be a Japanese brand of potato chips. KFC flavor seems to be a popular one. This Calbee on my photo is from South Korea. And as my title says this is a sweet potato chips. Thankfully there's a sticker at the back where the English translation is written. Aside from the sticker mostly everything else is written in Korean. Well except the name Calbee of course.
One of the Asian junk foods I am addicted too. That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. More snacks and ingredients I will be sharing in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment