Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, June 15, 2015

Tchibo Haul

Just want to share my haul for the month of May 2015. I was (and still) broke but then I can't help purchasing from Tchibo. They went on sale. 30% discount on clothing items. That sale happens once in a blue moon. I wanted to buy some sleepwear but it was out of budget so I settled for tights. Thermal tights for winter while cotton tights for summer. Actually it was not cotton. It is called Merino Wool. Price is a little higher than cotton but this material is better. Perfect for the summer in the UAE. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Till my next haul again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment