Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 19, 2015

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 04: On The Catwalk

Essence Lipstick 04 On The Catwalk
Price: 15.00AED @ Exquisite Ajman
Made in Italy
This is the second lipstick from Essence that I own. Just like my first lipstick from Essence, this also belongs to Long Lasting Lipstick line. All lipsticks from Essence comes in black round tube well except for the I Love Nude collection. Top of each tube you'll see an engrave E. While at the bottom you'll see a sticker where the lipstick details are written. So the one in this photo is the bottom of the tube. While at the side there'll be another sticker that states where the product has been made. Let me share you some more photos. But first look at this photo that I got from this website.
I am on the right side so every time I write a post about lip products I cannot properly describes the hues. For example I only see Essence 04 On The Catwalk is a shade of RED. Dark red. So as much as I want to describe further I can't. That makes me sometimes a little envious to others who can. For the lipstick I am sharing now sadly that's all I can share. It is a shade of dark red. This is the kind that will suite all the skin tones. As long as you are confident enough to wear it.
If you are in a hot place like me I would suggest that you use lip balm first before applying this lipstick. I am not exactly blaming the lipstick as I have yet to check in winter if my lips will have the same drying reaction. But I am giving a benefit of a doubt that it is just purely because of the weather and not this product as my lips are dry even if I did not put any lipstick. Am I making sense? Or I'm writing a crazy English again to explain myself? Due to the extreme hot weather even my hands looks like a snake that keeps on removing its skin. Anyhow that's all for now. I hope my post is a little helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment