Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Une Rouge Lipsticks

Une Rouge Lipstick
Price: 59.25AED Sale Price @ Centrepoint MCC
Made in France
January 2015 ~ when I came to know the brand Une. Une is a French brand of make up. Created by Bourjois. Une is a drugstore make up brand but the price range is a little higher compared to other drugstore brands available in UAE market. Probably because they claim to use natural/organic ingredients. And that is their selling point. It doesn't come with a box like MAC. And it is not in the usual round tube. It comes in a square tube. White square tube. With the name UNE engraved at the side. Very minimalist indeed. It is not surprising that the first thing I purchased was a lipstick as I am into lip products. At this point I can say that Une Rouge Lipsticks are the best I own.
The back side of the tube for Une Rouge Lipsticks where it is stated that it is 98.1% made of natural ingredients. As can also be seen the lipsticks name is very simple too. Just a letter and a number. All the other details are written as well. Very simple and basic. By the way, Une is not available at all branches of Centrepoint in UAE. Not also included in their online shopping. The Centrepoint branches I know that carries Une are Al Ghurair Mall, Mirdif City Centre, Oasis Mall and Mall Of Emirates.
I now have 3 Une Rouge Lipsticks but I did not buy them all at once. One lipstick at a time. As even if they are on sale it is still expensive for a drugstore brand. But I so love them anyway so in spite of the price I can still see myself picking up another shade as soon as my budget would allow me to do so. Une Rouge Lipstick doesn't have a long staying power but I am completely fine with that as most of the lip products are like that anyway. This brand is creamy and non drying to lips so my lips will be just fine even if I forget to use a lip balm first.
As you will notice Une make up does not really have loud colors. Their motto is to enhance the natural beauty instead of concealing it. Well I am not against into bright colors but I don't think I can just pop up at the office wearing a bright make up. R10 was my first Une Rouge Lipstick, this shade is nude/neutral. Out of all the nude lipsticks I own this is my favorite as it doesn't make me look as if I am ill. I highly recommend this to all 'morena' out there like me. R04 and R06 are not exactly nude but a little upgrade from the natural color of our lips. Overall the three of them are perfect for everyday use at the office. Une Rouge Lipstick do have 8 shades only and yes I wish to have them all. Here are some more photos and swatches:
And that's all for now. Thanks for dropping by to my page. Comments are welcome just please don't be rude. As of my wish list from Une here it is the new Une Radiant Balm:
*Photo of Une Radiant Balms are not mine. Got it from the website. Till next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment