Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 01: Coral Calling

Essence Lipstick 01 Coral Calling
Price: 15.00 AED @ Exquisite Ajman
Made in Italy
First of all let me say that one of the reasons why I started blogging was to be able to express myself in English. Followed by to learn how to write. Develop my writing skills. The finally develop my photography skills. But sadly after years of blogging I don't really see a lot of improvement. And just like everything else in my life I am always in a hurry. Always running after time. But anyways back to the topic. Today I want to write about Essence Lipstick that I purchased last May. I know I already have too many in my drawer. But I simply can't resist.

Essence lipstick comes in a black tube as can be seen in the first photo. The bottom of the lipstick has the name and details of the product. This is the first Essence lipstick I bought and definitely will not be the last as even though I am broke I can still manage it as this brand is dirt cheap. I hope it stays that way! I am into neutral lipsticks now but hey this is so affordable that I could not pass the chance. And lip products are my current addiction since late 2014. Let's move on to another photo shall we?
Here's Essence lipstick that shows the top of the tube where the letter E is engraved. But not very visible in this photo due to the angle. While at the middle of the tube you'll see a different color (ring) that represents the shade of the lipstick. I find it attractive and clever. Will help to easily identify what shade you are looking for without looking at the bottom of the tube or opening it. Sensible isn't it?
Taadddaaa.... another letter 'E' engraved inside. For me this gives a good impression. That they are proud of their brand! Well they should be. As they are able to come up with a good lipstick in spite of the price range. And I am already a fan.
Now let's go to the side of the lipstick where it states that Essence 01 Coral Calling belongs to Essence line of Long Lasting Lipstick. I did not know that until I see this photo that I had to edit the post title. And you can also see the words 'Made in Italy' thats how I came to know where it was manufactured.

Oooppss I'm about to finish this post without saying anything about my experience upon using the product. Let me say that I'm used to lipstick with vanilla scent so I was surprised that Essence doesn't smell like that. But it is okay with me. It does not put me off as the lipstick has good qualities other than not smelling like vanilla. It has a good color pay off. Should I say pigmentation? Creamy. Smooth. But just like any other lipstick don't expect it to last the whole day on the lips especially when you eat or drink. It doesn't dry out the lips. All of these for the price!
Sorry for the last photo. It will not win any award I know :) But I'm in a hurry now as the household chores is already calling me. I just want to show the color of this lippie. And as I write this I already have at least 8 shades from this brand that I'll write about one of these days. That's all folks! Thanks for dropping by. Till next time. Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment