Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 12, 2015

Ellehammer Laptop Bag

Ellehammer Laptop Bag
Price: 115.00AED Sale Price
Safeer Mall
This is a bag I purchased on impulse. All I know was I want a bag. I love leather bags but at times I am too tired to carry one as leather is heavy. I got this bag on sale. 50% discount to be exact. So I really saved a huge amount. And in the UAE market this is the standard price of bags. You'll get bags that would cost below 100AED but I am not too sure about the quality. When I got home I immediately googled reviews about this brand of bag but to no avail. Asked around from IG if they know this brand sadly they don't. Well I am not really after the name. I asked around as I want to know if people consider this as value for money. I'm after buying items that would last for years. So I can still hand them over to my little sister afterwards. Years ago I switched to leather bags as I felt that I wasted enough money buying bags that wouldn't even last for a year. And to think that those bags do have the same price range with leather bags that happens to be superior in quality. 

I'll be using this on daily basis and will write a review/feedback about it's durability well after a few months of usage. But I'm really hoping that this is a good purchase since this is a European brand. This is from Denmark. The only Danish brand I'm using so far is the Gosh lipstick. So we'll see. Till then..  

No comments:

Post a Comment