Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Daiso Haul Part 7

Even though I don't hoard Daiso items anymore, I still need to come to their shop every now and then to buy a few items. Today let me share with you my mini haul when I visited the Daiso branch in Lamcy Plaza for the month of May. As you will notice there's no skin care or beauty products anymore. When I told myself I had to stop then I really stopped. Maybe being broke plays a major factor :) After all who can resist a make up and skin care, right? Last winter I was at their shop almost on weekly basis but when summer came that has changed. There are weekends that I don't even take a peek inside their shop or when I do I can refrain myself from buying anything. And as usual these photos I will be sharing with you were all taken in less than 5 minutes. Using Aperture Mode of the camera. Let's start:
Daiso Tempura Towel ~ this costs 7.00AED and contains 70 pieces. Truthfully, I am not sure if I saved money from buying this from Daiso or it is cheaper to buy something from Carrefour as Carrefour often has promo on their items too. Will compare and share it with you guys here soon. It is a paper towel that absorbs the oil in tempura or any other deep fried food. Being a woman I don't have to think about fashion and beauty only. I also need to think about household items and food!
Daiso Mouthwash ~ this costs only 7.00AED per bottle. For the longest time I had been wanting to write a post about it. Please bear in mind that this is not available in all Daiso branches across the UAE. So far the only branches I have seen that carries  Daiso mouthwash are Dubai Mall and Lamcy Plaza. Switched to Daiso Mouthwash because it is cheaper than those brands available in Carrefour. Not unless Carrefour will have a mega sale which they are doing once in a while. 
Daiso Long Towel ~ this costs 7.00AED and isn't it a bit awkward blogging about a towel? I purchased all the kitchen towels we have from ACE before and they were on sale but the last time I checked a lot of items had a price increase including towels AND all kind of towels. So when I need one for facial steaming I went ahead to get a towel only from Daiso. 
Daiso Hanger ~ this one costs 7.00AED only and it has been 6 years since the last time I bought a hanger. Comparing prices now and then there is a big difference so I am glad that I have good old Daiso to turn too whenever I need items like this one. Will use it for socks. 
Daiso Underarm Pads ~ this costs 7.00AED only per pack. Each pack contains 6 pieces or 3 pairs of sweat pads. This is not the first time that I have written about Daiso Underarm Pads. This one in the photo is Made in Japan. The previous ones I purchased were Made in China. I would just like to compare if there is a quality difference between the two. As the Made in China I'll get a 4 pairs in the same amount.
Daiso Rice Bowl ~ this costs only 3.00AED per piece as this was a SALE item. And this is not the first time that I purchased plates from Daiso. As much as I would like to share them all I still haven't got the time to take photos and each passing day I am getting busier. Believe me I'm dying to practice photography even with objects inside the house only! This is the same quality as the ones available in Carrefour but definitely cheaper. I chose this for their design. 

Once again thank you for visiting my page and that's all for now. And more Daiso Haul stories if my time will permit me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment