Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Capelin Roe (Masago)

Capelin Roe or Masago
Price: 50.00AED 500Grams
Dean's Fujiya @ Dubai
Smelt. Smelt Roe or Smelt Eggs is quite popular in Japan. They are using it in Sushi. For that reason that I immediately purchased it upon seeing at Dean's Fujiya without batting an eye. Expensive as per my financial barometer. But I truly enjoyed it. This is not only for sushi but also for other dishes such as pasta and rice. Even a simple scrambled egg. I wish to be able to share some recipes in the future about it. But that's all for now. And more Asian Ingredients post from me in the following days. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment