Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Essence Makeup Haul Part 4

Out of all the products from Essence Makeup their lip glosses are my favorite. Mostly affordable. Fun. Non Sticky. Neutral shades. It is good to know that in spite of all the price increase that is happening around me I can still find products that I could afford like Essence. So for my last Essence haul I have taken almost all the shades of lip gloss that I can find. 
I only have one lips but I have taken 7 lip gloss in a single purchase! But relax it did not break my pocket. All of these in less than 100AED. Contrast to what used to be my favorite brand that a piece would cost more than 100AED.
Essence XXXL Long Lasting Lipgloss Matt Effect is the most expensive lip gloss from Essence. A tube costs 19.00AED each. Got myself Coral Mousse shade.
Essence XXXL Shine Lip gloss ~ each of this tube costs only 10.00AED! The cheapest line of lip gloss from Essence.
You'll be able to differentiate the Essence XXXL Shine Lip gloss easily as the cover or top comes in silver color. And here are the shades that I got from the line: 33 Fabulous Fuschia, 28 Cute Pink, 32 Pearly Peach and 01 Pure Chic.
Essence XXXL Long Lasting lip gloss in 1 Baby Doll's Favourite. This confuses me a little. XXXL Long Lasting lip gloss usually costs 19.00AED each at Carrefour Express in Oasis Mall but this one costs me only 15.00AED and I'm not sure why. No Essence items was on sale by that time.
And as I checked the website it was not even included in the list. Was it from the first batch? If ever there was a first batch, I mean? Not sure but I'm glad that the price is little lower compared to others belonging in this line.
Essence XXXL Nude lip gloss is my favorite line of as they are neutral colors and non sticky oh wait did I not say that to all the lip glosses from Essence?? Haha. It will be easier to understand once you started using it. 
Essence XXXL Nude lip gloss 03 Taste The Sweets. Now I think my XXXL Nude lip gloss is complete. That's all for now. I do hope I get some time to take more photos and swatches and write about them here. Thanks for dropping by, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment