Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mama Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Soup Noodles

Mama Instant Noodles
Price: 1.50AED @ Al Madina Grocery
Made in Thailand
Mama is a brand if instant noodles from Thailand. I know they have other variants but Mama Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Soup Noodles is the first flavor I tried and enjoyed. Haven't gotten around into tasting other flavors yet. And when I do I will be sharing about it here if it is yay or nay. I first came to know this brand during my visit to Global Village in Dubai. Global Village opens only during Winter. 
Please note that the seaweed is not included in the packet. This is a separate product. I am currently addicted to seaweed whether it is from Korea or Japan I eat it alone or add it to any food I eat especially noodles.
This is a no cook noodles. Just put the noodles in a bowl. Add water and seasonings. Cover for 3 minutes. And voila! Ready to eat. This is one yummy instant noodles that is worth sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment