Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 07: Natural Beauty

Essence Lipstick 07 Natural Beauty
Price: 15.00AED @ Exquisite Ajman
Made in Italy
This is the third and last Essence lipstick from my mini haul at Exquisite Boutique in Ajman for the month of May. But this is definitely not the last lipstick I purchased from Essence haha. I have chosen this 'Natural Beauty' and the name fits the shade perfectly as this is a beautiful neutral color.
This Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty belongs to the line of Essence Long Lasting Lipstick. And as usual it comes in black round tube with a ring in the middle that resembles the color of the shade. This way if will not be hard to distinguished them even without opening the cap or looking at the bottom to see the name of the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment