Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 26, 2015

Tension Sexual No Resuelta [2010 Spain]

Tension Sexual No Resuelta
Unresolved Sexual Tension
2010 Movie
From Spain

This is one of those posts that I wish I can write something about but my mind is currently blank. All I know is this is one of the comedy films from Spain that I have seen and enjoyed watching and badly wanted to recommend to all the movie buffs out there. For those people who loves watching foreign films like me. I have seen a lot but I just don't have a talent for writing enough to convince people. This is a sexy comedy film you must check out some time. I will be sharing more movies in the future but minus the great writing skills/description. 

That's all for now. 
Thanks for dropping by.
Till next time.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment