Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks

Here are the first 3 lipsticks of Essence I purchased from Exquisite shop in Ajman. Each costs 15.00AED. There's a 3 dirhams difference compared to Essence lipsticks being sold at Carrefour Express in Oasis Mall but I didn't know yet that time. The first batch of lipsticks consist of Essence  Coral Calling, Essence 04 On The Catwalk and Essence 07 Natural Beauty. A shade of coral. A shade of red. And a neutral shade. Let me share you some photos first before sharing my first impression.
I love Essence lipsticks for being so affordable but then I can't really say that this is my most favorite brand of all the lipsticks I own. They are in my vocabulary in the category of 'OKAY'. Not too bad but not very great. But because they are so affordable I would not mind them being in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment