Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 5, 2015

Some Japanese Grocery Items

Should I call it a haul? Purchased these for the month of May. As much as I'd like to buy everything I can't. I have a limited budget. I will not be able to carry everything. And need to be mindful of the expiration date. Spent at least 5 minutes to take a photo of each item. Which I will be sharing some other day. 

For those who wants to buy Japanese goodies can go to Dean's Fujiya in Dubai. It is located in Karama. Walking distance from Lamcy Plaza. That is their one and only branch in Dubai. Not too sure if they have in Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately for us who lives in another emirate they don't offer online shopping. That's all folks! Thanks for dropping by at my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment