Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Essence Make Up Haul

Essence is a brand of make up from Germany. It is hard to believe but even if it is a European brand the price range is very affordable. Way back in 2009 or 2010 it used to be available in Carrefour at Mirdif City Center and for some unknown reason they left the shelves of Carrefour. And I don't know anymore where to find them until recently when it shows up in my Instagram feed. I found out that a boutique called 'Exquisite' carries it.

I purchased these items from the Exquisite boutique in Ajman in the same building with Ajman Coop. I am happy to find this brand again but sad as sooner or later this brand will leave the shelves of Exquisite. It will still be available in UAE it is just a question of where? It is quite hard to track down for me as I can't find blogs or forums about this in UAE. Many brands are quite popular but the price range is nowhere near Essence. I visited the Exquisite in Times Square Dubai and it is not available there anymore. Ajman Branch of Exquisite might just be finishing off their stocks. The lady has no idea until when they'll be selling it. It is also available in IBN Battuta Mall and that mall is like 2 hours away from me :(

As of the quality I can attest that this is really good and value for money. Here's the list of prices for those who wants to know:
Essence Makeup Base ~ 20.00AED
Essence Eyeshadow Palette ~ 18.00AED

Essence Lipstick ~ 15.00AED
Essence Mono Eyeshadow ~ 14.00AED
I got 8 items for only 135.00AED!
And 2 items for free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment