Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tchibo Cotton Tights

Tchibo Cotton Tights
Price: 29.00AED 2 pairs @ Tchibo
Other shops in UAE (Marks and Spencer, Debenhams, Centrepoint) do have cotton tights but I always buy it from Tchibo. This is not my first post about Tchibo so for those who have read the previous ones know by now that I love shopping at Tchibo as their prices are very affordable and so far haven't seen a shop that can beat that. I prefer cotton tights than the sheer stockings as this will last longer than the stockings which usually have runs that leaves you no choice but to throw it out after a few uses. Thermal tights for winter while cotton tights for summer. At least I can still rock those shorts and mini skirts. Without baring my legs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment