Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, June 22, 2015

Essence Makeup Haul Part 3

For someone who's broke I still managed to visit the Exquisite shop in Ajman for the 2nd time and probably the last time (?) As they will be removing Essence from their boutique as soon as they sold all the items they currently have. 
Essence All About Matt! Oil Control Makeup Base. The shop only have 4 pieces left so I took them all. Each costs 20.00AED. The last time I checked this is not available in Essence at Geant IBN Battuta Mall. While in Essence at Carrefour Express Oasis Mall it is 2.00AED higher. But even so it is still the most affordable oil control make up base in UAE market. Essence is hard to find. And even if you find it not all products are available. Especially this makeup base.
Essence Cookies & Cream lip glosses. I am not sure if this is a permanent line of Essence. But from what I understood it is a new collection released between late last year to early this year. Another hard to find product from Essence. This costs only 14.00AED each. Personally out of all Essence products I love lip glosses the best.
Essence Cookies & Cream lip gloss carries only two shades. They are 01 Macaron and 02 Be My Cookie Monster. And that's all for now my friends! Till next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment