Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Vichy Roll On Deodorant

Vichy Beauty Deo
Vichy Stress Resist
Price: 58.00AED each
Made in France
Vichy is another French brand of skin care products. Also under Loreal. One of the brands I am now avoiding because of the price. But if there is one thing in this line that I love, that would be the deodorant. These deodorants on the photo I purchased last November 2014 when Aster Pharmacy had a promo of buy 2 take 1. What I like about their deodorants are they smell good. No Alcohol. Not sticky when applied. And long lasting. And you got to choose if you want roll on, deo spray or deo stick. Sent these deodorants for my sister in Manila. She loves it too. But not sure if this is available in Manila. 

No comments:

Post a Comment