Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Marimar [1994 Mexico]


Thalia or Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda
Marimar a Mexican Telenovela

It has been 20 years since this telenovela came out but I can still remember it as if it was only yesterday. I was able to watch it 3 years after its release. I used to watch a Tagalog teleserye then I became bored even though I love the lead actress so I switched the channel to RPN 9 and it was my first time to watch a telenovela. Didn't expect that I would enjoy it. From then on, I'm hooked. 

The story is about a naïve Marimar who fell in love and got hurt. Promised to get her revenge.  So if you are looking for a good telenovela then this is what I can highly recommend for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment