Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Muji Organic Shirts

Muji Organic Shirt
Price: 50.00AED each
Buy 2 for only 75.00AED @ Muji Dubai
I am just an adult woman who happens to be a not fashionista. I just buy and wear what is the most affordable and comfortable in the market. Well according to my economic status this price is still in the expensive side. But I happen to love Muji Organic Shirts. This is the second time I purchased from Muji. And I do it only when there is an offer like this. Otherwise you won't see me purchasing on their regular price. What I love about it is the comfortability. And I can see that these shirts will lasts a long time. If ever I'll be able to take a selfie wearing it, I might share that photo in this blog. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by to my online diary/blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment