Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 22, 2016

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Cream 💕

For the month of June my Pan Project slows down a bit as I don't use much body moisturizing anymore due to the hot weather. No matter what I do any body moisturizer and sweat doesn't go well together. Just irritating me. But in spite of the slowing down of my Pan Project I can't help myself adding up more products to my stash that seems to be no end. I should not have but as I've said I can't avoid it. Aromatherapy Line was the reason why I came back to Bath and Body Works. And I can't afford it on their regular price. But I want to buy all the items on this line. So what I do is wait for it to go on sale. First time that I saw this on sale was last April for Buy3, Take3 and I purchased all the variants of Body Lotions. As it is the most affordable item in the said line. And then July 1 came and they had the same promotion again. And as result I grabbed the chance to purchase different variants of body cream. For this purchase my budget allowed my to buy only body creams and body oils. So others have to wait some other time.
As per the US website the price of Aromatherapy Body Cream is 15USD. Convert it to AED then it becomes 55AED to 60AED. But then the price in the UAE shop is 75AED per tube. I know. Very damn expensive. But anyway I made the purchase without thinking about the price that I'm going to pay. As I told myself that this will be my first and last batch of Aromatherapy Body Cream. I bought it just to experience it. Than always wonder later on if it is any good. Body Lotion smells good but too watery for my skin. That I end up using it as either hand cream or foot cream. And I had enough of lotions as hand creams. Aromatherapy Sleep in Lavender Chamomile is not exactly a favorite scent but then I have gotten it to balance out when Aromatherapy Sensual becomes too much for me. Sometimes the scent can be so overwhelming to create an 'umay' factor for me. Google says umay is fed up in English. But I'm not too sure. Fed up is such a strong word.
Aromatherapy Stress Relief in Eucalyptus Tea. Again not exactly my favorite but then sticking up to one scent to use everyday is no fun at all. I love applying body moisturizers daily on different scent. I enjoyed the Eucalyptus Tea in Body Scrub that's why I have taken the Body Cream when I had the chance. Stress Relief indeed (or it is just psychological?) that upon smelling it somehow slowly relaxes the mind. The downside would be it will take me months to consume it all. We are now in July and if June is hot then July is hotter hence the as long as my skin is still tolerable I don't use any body moisturizer (even facial moisturizer if I may add). Maybe I'll start using it on September when I come back from vacation.
Aromatherapy Sleep in Lavender Vanilla. I like it better than Lavender Chamomile. And for sure I'll experiment a bit on September how to make it thicker. As thick as a body butter like the ones from Victoria's Secret. But if I will not succeed then its okay. After all body cream is still thicker and tolerable than a body lotion. (And speaking of body butters I'm just waiting for another Semi Annual Sale from their sister company Victoria's Secret so I can stock up on body butters). Again this is my least favorite scent along with Lavender Chamomile and Eucalyptus Tea. I'll just repeat myself that I have taken scents that I'm not really crazy about just to break the cycle. Means I don't have to use the same scent everyday. I'll be using my favorite scents every other day. I thought about bringing the body creams with me on my upcoming vacation but then it is also summer where I am going to I doubt that I'll be using much body moisturizer over there. So maybe I'll just buy there whenever I need one.
Tada!!!!!! Aromatherapy Sensual. Sensual is my favorite scent. But I can't decide which one I like better. The Jasmine Vanilla (Floral and Sweet) or Blackcurrant Vanilla (Fruity and Sweet). As I enjoy them both. For me these are the best scents of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Line. That if I catch them again on a promotion like this I'll buy myself those body washes and body scrubs. Even if it means I'll go on a forced diet as they are still expensive even on sale. Haha. I need to lose weight anyway. So those who landed my page hoping for a decent review of the product I'm sorry to disappoint. This post is more of 'hey, did you know this product exists?' kind of post. And it helps also that I'm not chatting with anyone from the Philippines that I find time to write this post. I made the purchase on the first day of the month and it has taken almost 20 days before I was able to take photos and let alone write a post about it.
Last photo is also Aromatherapy Sensual in Blackcurrant Vanilla. Its body scrub wassss so good. As much as I don't want to repurchase the body scrub (if they are on sale of course) when I stopped using body moisturizer due to hot weather that's the time I have seen the benefit of using a body scrub during summer. As upon using aromatherapy body scrub, it has too much oil that no need to put on a lotion after shower. For me that's the reason why their body scrub stood out from the rest.
My next post is about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Massage Oil. Well it is not a review but more of sharing that along side with the Body Creams I also treated myself with their Massage Oils. As I had been lusting over it since April but I never got around to purchase as I was waiting for it to go on promotion. And since last Tuesday Bath & Body Works UAE is having a second round of Semi Annual Sale. Which I will be checking out. If my budget will still allow it I'll get another batch of lotions to send to the Philippines. And another batch of shower gels for me. Well if the price is okay and still fits my budget. Otherwise I'll just wait for December. ☺

1 comment:

  1. Great bath body works aromatherapy body cream I like this cream, I want to buy this cream Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service. I always appreciate your service.

    Bath and Baby Care in UAE

    ReplyDelete