Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summer Blues ☻

I'm currently having Summer Blues. And mind you summer here could last up to 10 months. It has been going on for a decade now. But then there really is nothing I can do about it. The only option would be get out of here and settle somewhere cold. But then the opportunity is elusive for me. So I'm trying hard to divert my attention to something else. Yes Philippines is a tropical country but at least the summer that I remember when I was there was even if it was scorching hot just take a shower. The water from the shower was very cold in spite of the extremely hot weather. Or if you have enough money go to a beach. Water seems to solve the problem easily. But that is not the case here. Showers are too hot. Even if there is AC hot weather overpower the AC. There are times weather making the AC break down.

I wish I don't have to work on summer. But then that is just a wishful thinking. July and August are the hottest months of year. There is no escaping from it. Swimming pool seems to be a good choice but then upon taking a shower afterwards is such a pain. Even the expensive ones cannot give a cold shower. Nowhere to go. Nowhere to hide. When it comes to the hotness. And since this weather is depressing for me aside from the deep sadness I'm feeling I also can't help but remember all the current problems/hardships that I'm having in my life. While I'm so damn happy once the weather is cold even if it comes to the point that I can't feel my fingers anymore. But such a cold weather happened only twice in my earlier years in the Gulf. And I haven't experience the same for the last 8 years. Global Warming. The world is getting warmer as years go by.

And if I'm unlucky the hot weather and/or depression could trigger my migraine as well. But never even once I get a sick leave just because of the migraine. Doctor will give you medicines but none seems to work. Right now I'm exerting all my effort to just keep on focusing thinking about my upcoming vacation next week. But no to avail. I would like to prepare another cargo to send home but then no space now at the flat for my box. I'd like to just write a few posts here but I never get the time to take photos or even transfer the photos from my camera to the laptop. Worst of all I'm having a mental block if I'm about to write something. Adding up to the blues is when Kick Ass Torrent has been down. Seriously? That is my only source with all the Foreign TV Series and Movies. Good old Uncle Sam is so keen on running after torrent sites ha! as if the BILLION people in the world are all after their movies and music which are repetitive.

I'd say that this could be a midlife crisis. Whoah. I had been telling myself the same excuse since I hit 25. And what is my age now? And so when I reach the old age? It is old age crisis? Haha. A midlife crisis at the age of 25? I had to grow up and mature fast anyway being the breadwinner of the family. I would love to go out and shop. But then I don't have an overflowing money in my bank account. And besides the things I want now not necessarily means I need them. The last thing I need in my life is to add another clutter that seems to hold me in my neck. Strangling me in the process. I would love to buy a comfortable shoes from Columbia and Northface BUT I have to wait on sale and first I must dispose whatever I have. I'm not yet even done with my Pan Project and Decluttering.

I'm not religious but I prayed hard. I will try to pray again. I will pray to survive another Summer Depression. Or finally an opportunity to experience life on the other side of the planet. They have given refugees a chance so how about me? Oh summer please go away forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment