Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Goodbye #7: Nectar of Nature Gel Wash ⭐☀︎

I was on a hurry so there are no other photos for this post. Nectar of Nature is a French brand of affordable cosmetics. You can find it in Carrefour across the UAE. I just don't know until when it will be available. Aside from being affordable their main selling point is being organic. Whatever organic means.

For this Nectar of Nature Wild Blackberry body gel or body wash price was around 10AED but I've got it on promo of Buy1, Take1. Used up one bottle and kept the other and forgot about it. Now when I sent a cargo box I included beauty products that are not yet expired but I'm not going to use anymore.

This is a good brand. And smells good too. But I'm discarding it as I already have way too much body wash. Especially with the last haul I made from Bath and Body Works. Hopefully this will be the last year for me of buying body wash. Its much cheaper to use a bar soap.

That's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by.
Till next time.
Ciao ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment