Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Massage Oil 💕

For someone who's about to go on vacation I should be not be making purchases to save some money but then I have done the opposite. As I have said yesterday it was the Aromatherapy Line of Bath & Body Works that made me come back as a customer to the said shop. I would love to purchase everything at the said line but I can't afford it. And so I had to wait when it will go on promotion or sale then buy items batch by batch. It was on Buy3, Take3 last July 1. And so I purchased body creams and massage oils. Posted about body creams yesterday. And so the 'bida' (lead character) today are the massage oils.
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sensual in Blackcurrant Vanilla is my favorite scent of all. And so it is just fitting that I took 2 bottles of this variant. I did not bother anymore in getting the Aromatherapy Energy in Orange or Ginger Scent as I can't stand that smell. Yes it will really give you an energy because it will annoy the hell out of you. SO unlike with Blackcurrant Vanilla that gives off the fruity and sweet smell. Each bottle costs 65.00AED in the UAE and this price is not bad if compared to their US price. Plus it was on promotion anyway so each bottle cost me 37.50AED only. But a bit more expensive if compared to the body oil from their sister company Victoria's Secret.
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep
Lavender Chamomile
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep
Lavender Vanilla
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sensual
Jasmine Vanilla
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief
Eucalyptus Tea
As can be seen in the last photo the purchase I made were for Aromatherapy Body Creams and Aromatherapy Massage Oils. I'm not exactly using their Massage Oils for massaging my body. And I will go on and make experiment when I come back on September. The thing is I had been searching a lot for reviews and forums about it but I can't find much. It is a good skin moisturizer I know. And I bought it to use as a moisturizer anyway. But then I'm doing some research to find out if other people find other ways on how to use it but still to no avail.
 
I'd like to know if the body wash will be more effective or sort of moisturizing if some amount of this oil is added? Can I just add it up to body scrubs with no oil to make the scrub moisturizing that I wont need to use a cream after showering? Will it thicken the body lotion or body cream? I have way too many lotions that I would like to be as thick as body butter. Has anyone ever tried using it on hair? Since Google won't give me answers (and even Social Networks) I need to find out for myself as soon as I have the time.


1 comment: