Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 8, 2016

Goodbye #8: Botanics Eye Make Up Remover ⭐☀︎

Not a clear photo as this was a "Bahala Na" photo session for a few minutes before I go to work during Ramadan. Anyway the story: I purchased this last year around April 2015. The time that Boots Pharmacy had their Buy1, Take1 sale. Come 2016 and I barely use the first bottle in short there's no need for me for the 2nd bottle. And since its not yet expired I've included this in the items that I will hand over to my sister in Manila via sea cargo. Means this is another one less clutter in my tiny room/space.

That's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.
Till next time..
Ciao! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment