Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Make up and others! 💔

Ramadan came and go and I thought during that time I will have an ample of time to go through my things to see which ones should go for my Pan Project and which ones should bid farewell? But unfortunately as always time was not enough. Time will never be enough as long as I'm having long working hours. And in just a few days I'll be out of the country for my long awaited vacation. In the photo I have at least 2 clear pouches that I haven't inspected. And I think there are at least 3 more pouches hidden somewhere. Is it safe to say that my decluttering will be done by the end of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment