Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale Haul 💕

And here I am with my Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale Haul. It is complicated as when March or April came I was very keen into finishing off first whatever beauty products I have. Mess free room is not only pleasing to the eyes and to the pocket as well but also good as there will be no place as a hide out to the insects like say cockroaches. But then this is my first time to experience the semi annual sale of Victoria's Secret. 

I'm sort of a new customer. I started buying only last October 2015. And no I don't buy on weekly or monthly basis. Just made a few hauls between October and November then made another visit only again before the February ends. And those hauls I made were items that has been discontinued and won't come back again ever. So I had to give in to this haul of mine. Besides I am currently addicted to Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil and very much interested in Victoria's Secret Body Care Line. Lastly I'm having fun using their Fragrance Lotions as hand creams at work. ☺

Between last week of May up to the first week of June I made a few trips to Victoria's Secret Beauty Store. A week before their Semi Annual Sale, the Body Care Line was up for Buy1, Take1. I grabbed the opportunity and finally get myself the Weightless Body Oil I had been eyeing for so many weeks. And it was love at first use. That when they started the sale I came back to get myself other products from Body Care Line. I got myself the Victoria's Secret Body Care Line Ultrarich Cream Wash in Verbena. Verbena scents were on sale for 50% and one user said that it has been discontinued. Anyway I got mine for 40AED only. Old price was 85AED. Same price goes for the Weightless Body Oil. While Victoria's Secret hair conditioner was 20AED but I don't know how much was the original price.
After I week I came back again. Because I enjoyed the Ultrarich Cream Wash. I got myself the Hydrating Lotion. Of course in Verbena too. But I did not get myself the body scrub as I felt 40AED for a scrub that much was just too much. Very expensive in spite of being on sale. Maybe I'll try their body scrub on the next semi annual sale for sure the price will be much lesser if they still have old stocks. During this sale old packaging of Victoria's Secret Fantasy Line were available for only 25AED each making it the cheapest in the market. Available were body lotion and body mist. Body butter and body wash were all gone. 
In this next photo you'll see the Winter Bombshell Fragrance Lotion. I think this scent came out for the Winter of 2015. I believe I was not yet their customer at that time and I am not yet receiving any SMS from them. It used to be 125AED but I got it for only 50AED. Will be using it as a hand cream in the office. And even so its cheaper than buying a hand cream from let's say Avene or La Roche Posay.
Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil Verbena. I haven't used it alone as I'm usually pairing it with Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Body Butter and the result is so heavenly. That no regrets here in purchasing them even after the purchase I no longer have a budget for snacks this month. Haha. I need to lose some pounds anyway.
Back side of the bottle where you can see the number 4. Victoria's Secret launched 4 step body care. Starting with the Body Scrub, Ultrarich Cream Wash, Hydrating Lotion and lastly the Weightless Body Oil. Oils says to lock in the moisture.
Victoria's Secret Ultrarich Cream Wash. The second step in VS 4 step care system. The scent is in Verbena. Other scents are available but they were not on sale. And I was surprised how creamy it was that I came back after a week to purchase the Hydrating Body Lotion but it is not included in the photo as its already in the office. Price is the same with the Ultrarich Cream Wash. I'm using it as hand cream. And about to finish soon.
This is my first and probably the last hair conditioner from Victoria's Secret. Scent wise this is good. I don't know how much it cost on a regular price. Sale price is affordable (20AED) so I can't pass the chance to try it out.
Winter Bombshell Fragrance Lotion. I mentioned the price above. I know I've said a hundred times how I dislike lotion on my body but I keep on buying one anyway as they works fine with my hands. Its cheaper to buy a body lotion and use it as a hand cream rather than buy a cream dedicated for the hands.
And for the last week of the Semi Annual Sale I dropped by again at Victoria's Secret Beauty Store in Dubai to see if there are any other fragrance lotion that were on sale. There were other scents such as Noir Tease but I have chosen only Dark Angel as I dislike lotions on tube. And again this one is in the office and I'm using it as hand cream at work. I now have at least 6 lotions at my drawer.
And that's all for now. There will be no more hauls for me as I don't have a budget anymore. And the next Semi Annual Sale will happen after 6 months or so. And I'm not sure if by then I'm still interested in these things. Or maybe by then something new will come out that is superior in moisturizing as compared to what items I'm using now. Thanks for dropping by. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment