Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wish List: Bags 💕

I'm not a bag collector. Well if your budget is not even enough to cover your expenses I doubt that you would want to collect anything in your life. But anyway even if I am not a collector any woman needs a bag. I don't know how to choose a good bag. Or stylish bag that will suit well the office uniform or any outfit I'm wearing. I used to buy whatever it is that would fit with the money I have. Then change it once the bag is all worn out. A few years back I sort of collected some leather bags as they can lasts forever. But then love for leather bag was short lived for me. Because I can't be young forever and leather bags are getting heavier for me. So here I am back to my teenage years.

Meaning the bags I WANT now are the bags I would have used when I was still a student. Can you imagine me going to the office with a bagpack that a high school student would use? Yes that's me. There are no rules in this office anyway when it comes to bag. Take note it is about what I want and not what I need. I still have those leather bags that I can use but then I don't want them anymore. Stylish but not comfortable. If money and space in the house is not an issue for me I would love to have those bags from Herschel, Columbia, Northface, Delsey and Eastpak. But all these brands cost a fortune.

Those bags are very expensive (at least for me) a backpack of Delsey from Carrefour would cost 199.00AED while the pink Eastpak from Janshamal cost 270.00AED. These two brands alone never seem to have any discount whatever the month is in the UAE. If those prices are too much for me how much more for the other brands I mentioned. Hence they are just in my Wish List. I'm not sure. Maybe I'll give in to the temptation to get even one before I fly next week for my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment