Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Goodbye #9: Byphasse Hair Keratin Liquid ⭐☀︎

I was worried when I made the hauls from the Semi Annual Sale of Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret as I've added at least a dozen or so in my clutter. But when I look around and check all the items I discarded I didn't initially know that the numbers actually reached 100+. Well those items I emptied alone by now are 60 and counting.
Goodbye Post Series is also part of my project to unclutter the room. Byphasse Hair Keratin Liquid is an affordable and okay hair product but it is not the answer to my concern on how to make my hair look thinner and buhaghag free. And since the expiration date is at least 2 years from now on it will be included in my cargo. Will hand it down to my sister. There's actually 3 bottles of it. I only found out when I've started clearing the bedside drawer.

That's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by.
An item a day clears the clutter away. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment