Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 17, 2015

Another Batch Of Korean Products

This is the first time I ordered items from TheBBCreamGirl. I shopped so many items for the month of March ~ nope I didn't win a lottery or got a salary increase :) I just got my ticket money and I didn't go anywhere for vacation so I have extra money for 'shopping' for all the items that I need and I want to try. This seller has a sleek website. So many items to choose from. So far she has the lowest rate of shipping fee for only 14AED. And if you purchase items for 300AED and above you'll get a free shipping fee. All the products she's selling are from Korea. Prices are not very low and at the same time not very high. Just in the middle. Lastly, the items arrived right on her promised time. Just don't expect her to give replies via Social Networks.

As can be seen in the photo I got myself 3 products for underarms that can also be used in other body parts Milky Dress Deo Essence, Milky Dress Peeling Gel and Milky Dress Sweat Proof. And for the face I got myself Innisfree MakeUp Blender (2 colors) and Missha Pore Cover Primer ~ both products are make up primer. And 1 Innisfree eyeshadow. How I love to get all the colors but I had to restrain myself due to my budget. And I don't need it much since I don't use eyeshadow on daily basis. 6 products that again I'll see for myself if they are good or not. The Etude House Precious Mineral Sachet was for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment