Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter

Late 2013 or early 2014 when I finally laid my hands on this Trade Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter. There's a seller in Dubai who sells it for only 45AED per bottle or 40AED if you will order 6 or more. IG sellers sell it for 55AED and I even found one who sells if for 75AED to 80AED ~ whoah! That's just too much. It's 2015 and in Manila you can buy this on almost all the major grocery stores. But in UAE market? Still unavailable. Stopped buying it anyway as I prefer the other brand called Lotus Biscoff.

The motto of this product is 'you have to taste it to understand' and yes they are right. This is really a heaven in a jar that you'll never know not unless you taste it! This is a butter made of Speculoos Cookies. Originated in Europe. If you are looking for an addictive snack to try then this is highly recommended by me! You can eat it alone or as a spread. Me? I love to use it as dip to fruits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment