Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Japan's Baby Foot

Japan's Baby Foot
Price: 2014 49.00AED @ Carrefour MCC
           2015 65.00AED @ Carrefour MCC
Made in Japan
Tried it only once in 2014. My favorite. It really works. I am just waiting for some miracle that somehow the price in UAE will drop. Or it will go on sale and will be widely available across the country. And the new version will be available too. Or another brand will come along not necessarily from Japan. Maybe from Korea or Taiwan. 

You have to wear it for 2 hours and just rinse it afterwards. Then after a few days you'll see that the dead skin from your foot will peel away leaving you a soft feet afterwards hence the name Baby Foot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment