Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 27, 2015

Nissin UFO Instant Yakisoba

Nissin UFO Instant Yakisoba ~ for the price of 13.75AED so far this is the priciest instant noodles I ever had in the UAE. As can be seen in the photos above everything's written in Japanese except the small sticker at the side. And what I like about it just like their other products is the sensible packaging. Seems like they got everything covered. As of the taste yes this is delicious. I don't remember eating any Japanese noodles that I don't like. Instant noodles is definitely a no~no in my diet but then I just can't help it especially at times that I don't have energy anymore to cook lunch. Definitely a comfort food for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment