Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 2, 2015

First French Brands Of Skin Care Products I Tried

In the UAE Market I don't think commercials and the likes are not much necessary or they don't need very popular figures as a lot of consumers like me doesn't depend on them to decide which products to buy/try. I don't even watch TV or listen to the radio to see/hear advertisements. So how do I wind up with different products/brands like this? By spending time in the malls looking around. By reading blogs and forums. From the word of the mouth. After finding and loving Bioderma Micelle Solution then I started searching for other French Skin Care Products. Avene and La Roche Posay are quite popular. Last year was the start of my quest for skin care products and make up. To be honest, French brands are expensive for me. But I shelled out a fortune anyway. I wouldn't know if I didn't try right? Out of the four products in the photo my vote goes to Eau Thermale Avene Gentle Toner then La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche. But the only way I will purchase them again is if they will be on sale. It's 2015 and a lot of drugstore brands are available at much more affordable prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment