Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Daiso Product #8: Charcoal Pore Care Pack [Nose Strips]

Daiso Charcoal Pore Pack
Natural Charcoal
4 Pieces Per Box
Price: 7.00AE @ Daiso UAE
Made in Korea

For the last 8 years here in the UAE I had been using a different brand of nose strips. I don't have a problem with that brand but then I am glad that I found Daiso Charcoal Pore Care Pack. The one I am using cost 17.00AED (6 pieces in a box). Yes, price plays a major factor why I made the switch. Daiso is cheaper. But can do the same job. Definitely no way that I'll ever use another brand again. But the downside of this Daiso is the availability. It is usually out of stock. When you see it available you better stock up or wait a long time when it will be available again.
 
As of the first weekend of April they were not available at Mirdif City Centre and Lamcy Plaza. So for this month of April even though I no longer have a budget once it becomes available I'll surely buy a dozen or so. I cannot live without nose strips as sadly white heads whether I like it or not is something I cant get rid off 100%. Nose products can only lessen them but not make them totally vanish for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment