Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 3, 2015

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder

I don't have much to say about this product. Bourjois is a drugstore French brand of make up which I happens to like. I pretty much use a lot of Bourjois products which I will be sharing in the next few days. I even love their line Une. BUT I bought this powder by mistake. What I needed was loose powder. Which I was able to buy weeks after making this purchase. Had to wait for another sale. Price is below 100AED and I am pretty sure that I got it on sale. Maybe I got it around 50AED. I don't shop anyway if there is no discount. This is available in Centrepoint across the UAE. Sponge is not included so I had to buy one. Used it only once. I'll hand it over to my sister in law soon. I'm pretty sure this Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder is a good one as I am using a concealer from the same line. I just happen to have a dry and aging skin that is not compatible with ANY compact powders.
Photos above were taken using Pentax Q7 while the photos below were from iPhone6. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment