Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Milky Dress Deo Peeling Gel

I frown whenever I post photos because it reminds me that until now I don't have a budget yet to get myself a new decent camera. I always wanted to get the smallest mirrorless compact camera from Panasonic but at the time it came out it was too expensive for me. Probably by now the price is lower but it may not be available in UAE market anymore. And newer, better models are already out like Sony. I have to decide soon if I will get a Sony or not as the cameras in the UAE market are slowly vanishing. Seems like nobody uses camera anymore. So here I am posting quite blur photos. Forget about the eye catching photo composition as that is my weakest point in photography.

Milky Dress Deo Peeling Gel. This is one of the purchases I made for the month of March. I got this from TheBBcreamgirl website. By the time I ordered it, price was only 60.00AED for 50ML tube then after a few days it became 70.00AED. Tried searching for blogs and reviews about it but I can't find one. Whenever I use a product I want to know also other people's experiences about it.

As can be seen in the photos above aside from Korean there's also an English translation. Making us, non Koreans understand. You have to use it on the dry underarms and wash it off. It claims the gel will melt away the dead skin as well as the odor. Making the underarms 'brighter' in the process. Now to be honest whenever I see the word WHITENING in any products I am always skeptical even though I still end up buying the product just to try it out. I know in this product they didn't exactly use the word 'whitening' but it is synonymous to brightening. I still believe that to whiten the skin or certain part of the skin the only way is to get a chemical peel from a reputable dermatologist. Almost all the products I used have this word whitening but alas I still have the same skin color. I bought it to see if it will be a good exfoliator for underarms and compare it with Bison Wakilala Clear Wash. Here's a photo from their website:
Based on my initial use as can be seen on the last 2 photos above I did not see any dead skin peeling away. To think that I used it in the morning before I take a bath. Meaning that is exactly the same thing that will happen in my underarms. So if you are planning to buy it I hope you will not expect for it to whiten your skin as obviously it will not. And sadly by the way it looks it will not also be a super effective exfoliator. But I love the way it smells. Reminds me of those sweet bubble gums from my childhood. Buy it only if it you still have extra budget and would like to give some extra TLC for you pits. And this is only for underarms and I thought I can also use this to other parts of the body.
 
Usually I use the product for a month or until I finish it before sharing a feedback but that is not the case here. I'll finish this tube and go back to Bison Wakilala Clear Wash. That's it for now and thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment