Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Beauty Products From Japan and Thailand

If there are BOGUS CUSTOMERS there are also BOGUS SELLERS. Thankfully so far I haven't met any Bogus Sellers. And I wish I'll never meet one, ever! Maybe because the mode of payment usually in UAE is COD. For the month of March, again I ordered some items from one of the trusted sellers in Instagram @onestopshopdxb. This time the free item that she has given me is a facial mask. I got myself Hadanomy Lotion and Hadanomy Cream from Japan for the face. Feminine White Cream, Cherry White and Pasjel from Thailand for the body. That's 6 products! Hopefully one of these will turn out to be a holy grail.

No comments:

Post a Comment