Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Muji Sunscreen Lotion SPF40

Muji Sunscreen Lotion SPF40
Price: 30.00AED 30ML @ Muji UAE
Made in Japan

Photos above are taken using iPhone.
I know I said that items at Muji are so expensive that I avoid buying from them and as much as possible I buy only from Daiso. So why a post about a Muji product? Well Daiso UAE is different from Daiso in other countries. Food is not available. Skin care products are limited. Daiso 'might' have their own sunscreen or sun protection product but that will never be available here. Purchased this Muji Sunscreen Lotion SPF40 for the month of March. I did not hesitate buying as the price is lower compared to French brands. I am also aware that there are  affordable drug store brands of sunscreen BUT I can't bring myself to do a trial and error when it comes to sunscreen. That sticky yucky sunscreen I used years ago lingers on my mind. I read somewhere that Japanese sunscreens are nowhere that yucky gooey I experienced in the past. With that in mind ~ I didn't have second thoughts making this purchase at Muji.

When I got home I immediately Googled it. I'm not sure if I am entering the right key words but I can't seem to find forums and blogs about it. If the product is amazing it will be popular. If the product is popular it will be all over the blogs or forums. Or maybe those blogs and forums are in another language that's why I can't find them? I would love to know other people's experiences about this product.

Muji Sunscreen Lotion is watery. It surprised me as what I am using now is cream type. This is my first encounter with this kind of texture of sunscreen. It is white in color but absorbs by the skin quickly so there will be no white residue left on my face. Been using it for just a few days now. I'm still observing it if it will adds up to the oil in my nose (or clog pores) that seems to produce hundreds of white heads no matter how I clean my face and use nose products often. If my skin wouldn't have negative reaction to it then I might stick with this brand.

That's all for now, thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment