Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Eau Thermale Avene Gentle Toner

Avene Gentle Toner
Price: 110.00AED 200ML @ Aster Pharmacy
Made in France
Ingredients: Water, Fragrance, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Trisodium EDTA

Selling point of this company is the main ingredient in their products is the THERMAL SPRING WATER. This water as they say is good for our skin. Me as a regular consumer will really fall into that as we all know that water is really good for our skin/body. Out of all the Avene products I tried this is one of my favorites. Eau Thermale Avene Gentle Toner or just Avene Gentle Toner. And I am already in my second bottle which I was able to purchased when Aster Pharmacy had their promo. But even though I love this product the second bottle would be my last one as the main issue for me is the price. I just can't accept that this 'special water' is the main reason why this product is so expensive . 

No comments:

Post a Comment