Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 20, 2015

Moleca Shoes from Brazil


Forgive the messy background :) Purchased this lovely Moleca flat shoes for only 69.00AED at Safeer Mall. Moleca is a brand of shoes from Brazil and of course made in Brazil. A quite affordable line of shoes. They have so many lovely designs and colors to choose from. Soles are soft that makes walking easy. This is not for me though but for my little sister as I am not a big fan of suede. I find them hard to clean.

Safeer Malls offer many other brands of Brazilian shoes with almost the same price range as Moleca. But the downside for me being a woman with a very small feet not all the time I can find a size that would fit me. Sometimes size 33 is fine and would fit perfectly. Other times size 33 is quite big for my feet.

If you are looking for affordable and stylish foot wear then go ahead and check out what Safeer Mall has to offer. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment