Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Quest For The Perfect Cream

It was first quarter of 2014 when I became aware of these creams. Yes I am waayyyy too late as I don't wear make up. I don't use foundations. Can't seem to find my shade and making my white heads worst. I decided to start using make up when my sun spots started appearing :( Bloggers and online forums have nothing but good words for BB and CC Creams that I decided to give it a go. Spending a lot than I usually would have in order to find the right cream that would suit me. Out of all the creams I tried my vote goes to Missha BB Cream, Skinfood BB Cream, Bourjois CC Cream and lastly Garnier. But the new Garnier designed for combination skin and non comedogenic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment