Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 9, 2015

Daiso Product #2: Ellefar Water Pack Jelly


 
Daiso Water Pack Jelly
7.00AED @ Daiso MCC
Made in Taiwan

At first I don't have any idea what is the use of Water Pack Jelly but it sounds good and interesting. And the price is affordable so upon seeing it at Daiso MCC I purchased all their stocks. There were 12 of them. I got home and immediately asked Google. Seems like this is a dupe for the popular and expensive Cure Aqua Gel from Japan. I won't be able to compare as the Cure Aqua Gel is not available in the UAE. There are some online sellers that offers it but will cost around 200.00AED or more. The price is what is holding me back. And after using this Daiso Water Pack Jelly I don't feel the need anymore to try the Cure Aqua Gel.

It is an exfoliator that claims to peel the dead skin from the face. It is unscented and you have to use it on your dry face. Rub it in and you'll see the 'dead skin' peeling away ~ but honestly I don't buy that. I don't believe that the little lumps on my face are actually the dead skin. I believe it is the product. Changing colors from clear gel to white/grayish color. It is just a marketing ploy for people to be interested. Even if it is not really peeling away the dead skin in my face I still love it and will continue to use it. It is safe to use daily but as of the moment I don't as it is hard to find in Daiso UAE. I had been checking other branches of Daiso with no luck.

After using Daiso Water Jelly Pack I can really feel that my face is cleaner. But that is not the main reason why I love using it. I already have enough facial cleansers and facial wash for cleaning my face. This product helps me a lot in the process of removing the white heads in my nose. After using I can see that all the white heads are visible  that the nose pore strip is able to remove at least 90% of them.

That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by.

20th April 2015
Got myself a new camera so I would just like to share a few photos. In case you want to look for it at the nearest Daiso to your place. I'm still struggling with the close up photos and uses mainly Aperture mode of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment