Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Skinfood Peach Sake Toner





Skinfood Peach Sake Toner
Price: 70.00AED for 135ML at IG Seller
Made in Korea

Ingredients: Water, alcohol, butylene glycol, hexylene glycol, propylene glycol, diethoxyethyl succinate, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, oleanolic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, allantoin, bis-peg-18, methyl ether dimethyl silane, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, disodium edta, prunius persica (peac) fruit extract, rice ferment filtrate (sake), enantia chlorantha bark extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, centella asiatica extract, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, dimethicone, argania spinosa kernel oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, beta-sitosterol, tocopherol, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 15985, parfum


Just a quick post for today. I do admit this is not my favorite brand of toner. My favorite toners happen to be French brands which tend to be expensive and I am living frugally. Which led me into buying different brands of toners. Comparing their prices and how do my skin reacts with each brand. Yes my face is kinda guinea pig with all the brands I am using.

One of the brands I purchased recently is this Skinfood Peach Sake Toner. Korean Skin Care Products are quite popular. Too many brands to choose from but then I settle with Skinfood. As their website states, they had been around since 1957. So I expect them to really know what they are doing. They wouldn't last for so many years if they don't. And their selling point is their products are made with natural ingredients such as fruits.

The only setback of this toner for me is that this have Alcohol. But then upon using I don't feel any stinging sensation caused by Alcohol so the content must be relatively small. Don't have any other issues aside from that. And thankfully it smells like peach instead of smelling like Sake.

Skinfood has a physical store in Dubai but I don't bother to visit anymore. As I can see from their website the prices are quite higher compared to the IG seller (@koreancosmeticsuae)

Thank you for dropping by. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment